Social Media Policy
1. The attitude of employees at Kowa Company, Ltd. and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as “Kowa Group ” ) regarding the use of social media.
The Kowa Group will comply with the following policies regarding the use of social media. This extends to all employees using social media and is not limited to the operators of official accounts (social media accounts that the Kowa Group uses to convey information and interact).
- -We comply with laws and regulations as well as rules established within the Kowa Group and strive to communicate with sincerity.
- -We understand that social media can be accessed by an unspecified number of users, and that published information cannot be completely deleted. We take responsible actions as a member of the Kowa Group.
- -We respect intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and trademark rights of third parties, and privacy, and do not disseminate information including slander.
- -We will not disclose personal information or internal/outside confidential information, etc.
2. To customers using social media
Cases of information disseminated by Kowa Group employees over social media do not constitute official announcements or official views of the Kowa Group. Official announcements and official views are shared through the Kowa Group's press releases, news, etc.
Please read the Kowa Group Community Guidelines before interacting with Kowa Group's official accounts.